- Aline Ferreira de Carvalho da Silva
- Cinara Romanelli
- Claudio Roberto Barbosa
- Cristiane Ruiz de Moraes Vianna
- Elisabeth Kasznar Fekete
- Flávia Benzatti Tremura Polli Rodrigues
- Gabriel Francisco Leonardos
- Gustavo Coutinho Marques Bacalhau
- Ísis Moret Souza
- Liz Carneiro Leão Starling
- Luciana Yumi Hiane Minada
- Nancy Satiko Caigawa
- Paulo Rodrigo Bianco dos Santos
- Pedro Vilhena
- Rafael Lacaz Amaral
- Rafael Salomão Safe Romano Aguillar
- Thereza Gonçalves Curi Abranches
- Vivian de Melo Silveira
Copyright is a term that encompasses an array of rights of authors over their intellectual works, there included moral rights, such as the rights of authorship of the work, and economic rights, such as the right to reproduce the work.
Such rights are regulated by Brazilian Law No. 9.610/98, which includes, under the term "Copyrights,” the author's and related rights. These are the rights conferred to performing artists, or performers, sound producers, and broadcasting companies as well.
Musical compositions, literary, artistic or scientific works, drama-musical works or choreographic pieces and audiovisual or photographic works are among the intellectual assets eligible to receive protection within copyrights.
Our work in this area involves counseling on the procedures required for registration of the work within Author’s Rights, as well as consulting related to the appropriate measures to safeguard such right and to suppress actions that violate the same, given that the protection of Author's Rights gains more importance each day and represents a real challenge not only to authors, but also to lawmakers and Law professionals.