Due to its nature, peculiarities and absolute social and business importance, Sport demands rules that meet such particularities, leaving the modest investments behind that it used to receive in order to enter an era of private incentive. Therefore, it must be properly inserted into a structure involving sport marketing, advertising negotiations, appropriate contracting of royalties for use of intellectual property assets and image both of the club and of the athletes, and also the regulation and also regulation of arena rights.
- Services related to the area
- Assistance in the drafting and review of agreements for sponsorship, licensing, merchandising, use of athletes’ images, transmission of sporting events, naming rights and all and any agreements of a sports nature;;
- Research and advice on questions regarding sport law and intellectual property related to sport, such as trademarks, industrial designs, copyright, image rights and ambush marketing;
- Assistance in the area of transmission rights and arena rights;
- Representation in court in disputes related to sport;
- Preparation and implementation of anti-piracy programmes for federations, clubs and sportspeople.