- Aline Ferreira de Carvalho da Silva
- Cristiane Ruiz de Moraes Vianna
- Elisabeth Kasznar Fekete
- Erika R O Napoleão do Rego
- Fabiano de Bem da Rocha
- Flávia Benzatti Tremura Polli Rodrigues
- Gabriel Francisco Leonardos
- Ísis Moret Souza
- Luciana Yumi Hiane Minada
- Nancy Satiko Caigawa
- Paulo Rodrigo Bianco dos Santos
- Pedro Vilhena
- Rafael Lacaz Amaral
- Rafael Salomão Safe Romano Aguillar
In the highly competitive modern business world many companies are using unfair acts in an attempt to divert customers from competitors. Such illicit measures can take the most varied shapes, such as imitating the visual appearance of products, labels or even of commercial enterprises (the so-called "trade dress"), the use of trade secrets of others, and the use of improper advertisement signals, among others.
We have an extensive experience and practice in issues involving the most varied forms of unfair competition, providing expert advice and counsel in litigation and negotiations.